Privacy Impact Assessment Summaries
A Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) is a risk management tool that focuses on compliance with the Privacy Act, to ensure that privacy implications are appropriately identified, assessed and mitigated when a new or substantially modified program or activity involving personal information is implemented.
DFO is committed to ensuring that privacy protection is a core consideration in the development and administration of programs and activities involving personal information and conducts PIAs in accordance with the TBS Directive on Privacy Impact Assessment.
The following is a list of PIA summaries which have been completed by Fisheries and Oceans Canada:
- Aquatic Invasive Species Program
- Atlantic Fisheries Fund
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Clean Technology Adoption Program
- Ice Assistance Emergency Program
- National Fisheries Intelligence Service
- National Introductions and Transfers Program
- Date modified: