FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO FISH HARVESTERS
May 19, 2020
Lumpfish Fishery Opening in Portions of NAFO Division 3KL
DFO advises of the following 3KL lumpfish area opening and closing dates:
Note all opening times are 0600 hours and all closing times are 2000 hours.
NAFO Division 3K
• Cape Bauld to Granite Point- Opening May 20, 2020 to July 8, 2020
• Little Harbour Deep Head to Cape St. John- Opening May 20, 2020 to July 8, 2020
• Cape St. John to North Head- Opening June 1, 2020 to July 20, 2020
• North Head to Cape Freels- Opening May 20, 2020 to July 8, 2020
NAFO Division 3L
• Bonavista Bay (North)- Opening May 20, 2020 to July 8, 2020
• Trinity Bay- Opening June 8, 2020 to July 27, 2020
• Southern Shore- Opening May 20, 2020 to July 8, 2020
Harvesters are reminded that licence conditions are available through the National Online Licencing System (NOLS).
The Regional Director General, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador Region gives notice that Variation Order 2019-300 has been revoked and Variation Order 2020-054 comes into effect on May 20, 2020.
“Notices to Fish Harvesters” for all commercial fisheries are now available online under the Fishery Notices link on the DFO NL Region webpage at http://www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/e0004341
If you would like to have all “Notices to Fish Harvesters” for commercial fisheries sent directly to you by email please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Chief, Resource Management
- Date modified: