FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO FISH HARVESTERS
June 23, 2020
Reminder Cod Spawning Area Reopening in NAFO Division 4R
DFO reminds harvesters that a portion of NAFO sub-Division 4Rd and 4Rc, defined by straight lines drawn from the following coordinates, will reopen on June 24, 2020 to active groundfish fisheries in 4R.
- 48 degrees 15' North, 59 degrees 20' west, to
- 49 degrees 10' North, 59 degrees 20' west, to
- 49 degrees 10' North, 60 degrees 00' west, to
- 48 degrees 15' North, 60 degrees 00' west, to
- 48 degrees 15' North, 59 degrees 20' west.
The Regional Director General, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador Regions gives notice that Variation Order 2020-085 has been revoked and Variation Order 2020-095 comes into effect on June 24, 2020.
"Notices to Fish Harvesters" for all commercial fisheries are now available online under the Fishery Notices link on the DFO NL Region webpage at http://www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/e0004341
If you would like to have all "Notices to Fish Harvesters" for commercial fisheries sent directly to you by email please contact: email@example.com
- Date modified: