Species Quota Report
Newfoundland and Labrador Region - Preliminary Data - Subject to revision
- 1. Landings, catch and quota data may not always match one another for any number of reasons
including (but not limited to): quota management cycles differing from calendar year cycle,
hail information being used to report quotas prior to landings, different document
sources not yet reconciled with one another and delays in receiving documents from
2. This report reflects only NL Region landings against Regional and/or Canadian-wide quotas. To view catch information in other regions or complete quota allocations, please see Canadian Atlantic Quota Report at Fisheries and Oceans National Statistics Website, http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/stats/stats-eng.htm
3. Additional information may be used by Fishery Managers to open and/or close fisheries under quota.
4. Due to Enterprise Combining, landings are allocated to the combined enterprise, which may result in the appearance of over/ under utilization of a quota.
5. Detailed data in parts of this report may be suppressed due to privacy concerns.
|3K||N/A||4A - Cape St. John to North Head||0||21||0||-21||Jul 13, 2013|
|3K||N/A||4B - North Head to Cape Freels||0||40||0||-40||Jul 06, 2013|
|3L||N/A||5 - Bonavista Bay||0||52||0||-52||Jul 11, 2013|
|3L||N/A||6 - Trinity Bay||0||15||0||-15||Jul 06, 2013|
|3L||N/A||7 - Conception Bay||0||9||0||-9||Jul 06, 2013|
|3PS||N/A||10 - Placentia Bay||0||21||0||-21||Jun 29, 2013|
|3PS||N/A||11 - Point Crewe to Cinq Cerf||0||1022||0||-1022||Jun 29, 2013|
|4R||N/A||13A - Cape Ray to Cape St. George||0||253||0||-253||Jun 29, 2013|
|4R||N/A||13B - Cape St. George to Cape St. Gregory||0||267||0||-267||Jul 06, 2013|
|4R||N/A||14A - Cape St. Gregory to Point Riche||0||197||0||-197||Jul 01, 2013|
|Total All NAFO Divisions||N/A||N/A||0||2168||0||-2168||N/A|
- Date modified: