Species Quota Report
Newfoundland and Labrador Region - Preliminary Data - Subject to revision
- 1. Landings, catch and quota data may not always match one another for any number of reasons
including (but not limited to): quota management cycles differing from calendar year cycle,
hail information being used to report quotas prior to landings, different document
sources not yet reconciled with one another and delays in receiving documents from
2. This report reflects only NL Region landings against Regional and/or Canadian-wide quotas. To view catch information in other regions or complete quota allocations, please see Canadian Atlantic Quota Report at Fisheries and Oceans National Statistics Website, http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/stats/stats-eng.htm
3. Additional information may be used by Fishery Managers to open and/or close fisheries under quota.
4. Due to Enterprise Combining, landings are allocated to the combined enterprise, which may result in the appearance of over/ under utilization of a quota.
5. Detailed data in parts of this report may be suppressed due to privacy concerns.
|3K||N/A||4A - Cape St. John to North Head||0||50||0||-50||Jul 15, 2021|
|3K||N/A||4B - North Head to Cape Freels||0||119||0||-119||Jul 10, 2021|
|3L||N/A||5 - Bonavista Bay||0||92||0||-92||Jul 13, 2021|
|3L||N/A||6 - Trinity Bay||0||23||0||-23||Jul 10, 2021|
|3L||N/A||7 - Conception Bay||0||29||0||-29||Jul 06, 2021|
|3PS||N/A||10 - Placentia Bay||0||8||0||-8||Jul 10, 2021|
|3PS||N/A||11 - Point Crewe to Cinq Cerf||0||1592||0||-1592||Jul 07, 2021|
|4R||N/A||13A - Cape Ray to Cape St. George||0||555||0||-555||Jun 28, 2021|
|4R||N/A||13B - Cape St. George to Cape St. Gregory||0||943||0||-943||Jun 29, 2021|
|4R||N/A||14A - Cape St. Gregory to Point Riche||0||627||0||-627||Jul 02, 2021|
|Total All NAFO Divisions||N/A||N/A||0||4980||0||-4980||N/A|
- Date modified: